Thursday, August 7, 2008

University Life

My first week in school! It's been an easy, comfortable period so far. I count myself extremely lucky to have my block54 friends. Shaun, Alvin and Colin are awesome to hang out with, being awfully nice and friendly. It's been a blast to hang out with the other neighbours like Brandon, Raghu, Weichong, Luo Jun et al too. Girls... hmm Judy is the only one in our block, and Meirong yuan comes around sometimes. I think we need more girls in our poker card sessions haha. So hall life has been a cool breeze for me so far. Besides my roomie, who never seems to be around enough!

The modules seem ok and pretty manageable. Everything is going slowly, and sometimes i can't wait for things to happen. I added a core from next semester, Logic design, and hopefully i can cope with it. Looking forward to doing the arty-farty literary elective "INTRO TO MAGICAL REALISM" with Joowen and Qilin too.

Yea. Nothing much to complain about. Things couldn't be any more... normal.

That's life for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment