Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fresh

The third week, and the start of our interblock games. My block 54 really kicks ass for the recreational games lol. We won snooker, scrabble, bridge so far. And i was part of the 3-guy team that won weiqi! Woots. It's been fun trying out all the things i've always wanted to do.

We played softball on sat morning. Yep. I still love the sport. The batting, throwing, catching. Awesome feeling of adrenaline and joy. Still, we lost to everyone lol. I gave so many walks as the pitcher! So sucky, haha. Yea but i think everyone had fun. Next time i'll do better as the team captain man.

I've been playing too much over this past week, with our scrabble and whatnot. Probably change gear after the election next week. Time to get double dean's list! Haha. I wonder how hard it'll be.

Sometimes i like the mundane. But it never feels satisfying enough.

What will make me fall in love with life?

No comments:

Post a Comment