Saturday, June 25, 2011

Inspired

I feel blessed to have the Englischer Garten in my backyard. And today i went for a jog, watched a herd of sheep graze, fed a goat freshly plucked leaves from a tall branch, and silently let the waterfall wash my morning sickness away.







My ode to nature and the world...

When I roam freely in the forest,
I follow not the path of roadsigns,
but the whispers of a waterfall.
I stop not where the road ends
but where my heart feels at peace.

When I pause before a herd of sheep,
I admire not the pristine white pedigree
but the black sheep of the herd.
I worship not the shepherd;
Yet I love the sheep.

When I listen to the silent Earth,
I hear the universe roaring.
I join the multitude of voices
crying in both joy and sorrow.

And among people, I watch.
Till the happy day when one asks,
"Let us share about the world we know."

No comments:

Post a Comment