Monday, April 26, 2010

In the Doldrums

First day of exams for me!!! As usual, they've managed to schedule a business paper and a computing paper on the same day. I presume it's to make our lives more difficult than it already is.

Sadly for the Financial Mgmt exam in the morning, I had an awful diarrhoea midway. I did half of the paper cringed up on the edge of my seat, in a completely pained state of mind, before i finally gave up and went to the toilet :( When i came back, i had half an hour to do almost half the paper! Luckily i pulled through in time, though i skipped a lot of workings. Well, these things happen. Anyway, i thought it was a crazy paper. Or maybe i just wasn't in my best condition.

Later in the afternoon was Computer Graphics, which had mostly pretty standard questions. After the nightmare earlier on, i had a rather tame time with this paper, quite satisfactory. I had no inkling whatsoever about what was going on for this module throughout the semester, so it's miraculous that everything asked within my knowledge :) Computing papers always tend to be set at an easier level, and a professor once told me it's to let locals like us pass! That's ...well, nice.

Well, that's two down, and two more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment