Saturday, October 11, 2008

Updating life

Things have been moving on..

I got my computing quiz results back! 65/75, which totally exceeded my expectations. Looks like i'm not that bad at computing. Still, i have a long way to catch up to the computing gurus around me.

We submitted our accounting group assignment. Overall, i'd say it was not bad, though i feel it's definitely not top-tier. I didn't think i made a good leader... sometimes the girls found me demanding and impatient. Faults to work on, i guess. I have to be more honest with them, think of ways to gel all our work together instead of delegating too separately. Applies to my block subcommittee too, i have to make it a bonded identity instead of some motley crew. Still learning.

We had our first block recreation gathering/b'day celebrations on Thurs. It went pretty well, great turnout, great games, great fun. Poor judy had to kiss me and brandon, haha. Forgot that TingFong snuck the "Kiss the block manager" thing into the lucky dip box, grrr. I should have slipped a 'Kiss Tingfong' paper slip inside. But anyway, everyone had a good time. Weichong et al pulled it off despite being a last minute thing. I really have to stop my worrying and trust more in everyone.

I still enjoy being block manager. It's been a blast being with the 54ians. Our block is definitely gonna rock this year!

Well, exams are next month. No more mucking around from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment