Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hallows and Hums

I've had a happy week.

Halloween night went without a hitch! I enjoyed scaring the girls out of their wits with our games, ha. We had a 'fortune telling' stall that led unsuspecting players to screamer clips. Wish we had recorded their screams and reactions. Also a candle-blowing game, and a bishi-bashi game with mechanical pencils. I headed our 'Guess what's inside the Black Box' game, which had a dummy spider, a slimy seacucumber, and of course our terrifying 'hand from hell' that grabbed every brave soul who dared to reach into the box! Haha not everyone realised someone was under the table. Some insisted it was a snake, or a rat or frog. Wish the night had lasted longer.

Had Choir on Wed. I don't enjoy singing at all. So it's pretty much an agonizing torture for me to be in there! Nick and i whiled the time away by matching the christmas songs to the tunes of 'Bob the Builder', or swapping the lyrics of 'Old Macdonalds had a Farm'. Eh... it's more fun than you think, haha. The practices just lack ... excitement. Too ordered and neat for my taste.

Mmmm... and i spent a special thursday night, ha. Guess i'll leave that to the other blog.

Exams are imminent! I'm still not concentrating as much as i want to. I nap too much, sigh. Need to get back the flow of studies. I'm glad i have encouraging friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment