Sunday, May 8, 2011

An Ode to Friends

I am too comfortable here in Munich.

Good friends, good food, good parties. We came from different parts of Asia: Hong Kong, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam etc. And yet we came together to create a great company of friends, sharing about cultures, exchanging native foods and just plain having fun.

Thank you for giving me a surprise birthday celebration, for feeding my insatiable appetite for delicacies, for testing out my game ideas :p Thank you for being good, friendly people who clean up so quickly after the meal (except for someone who runs to the toilet right away...wtf haha).

To my Kieferngarten buds Young, Jane, Paul (and also Yupeng and Ivo), thank you for being there for me. Thank you for the honey drink when i have a sorethroat, for going down to pubs and parties together. Thank you for all the laughs, the memories.

As school begins, and with my move to another dorm, i pray to keep these friendships even as i make new ones.

Here's an ode to my friends. Prost!







No comments:

Post a Comment