Saturday, September 13, 2008

Plans

I had my first quiz on Friday, and it was a total massacre.

It's going to be an uphill task getting my smarts back after a 2 years hiatus, i guess. Spent the whole week trying to study, while juggling all my block manager duties. I'd just drop dead after every lecture or tutorial. And the quiz really made me recognise my inadequacies and my pride for thinking any less of it. I'm all set to gear up from now on. GPA 10.0! Haha that's my aim for now.

It seems like every week feels longer than the last. We had our first block supper this week, a slew of new plans for block activities, and block banner painting this afternoon. We all just have to get used to it, i guess.

Listened to stories of India from Saransh and his friends, about the caste system, education, life and all. The idea of just running off to India and travelling with them when they return to India later this year is way too enticing. I haven't made any travel plans yet, since JCRC is likely to burn up my hols. Low on moolah, anyway.

Besides, i'm still troubled.

No comments:

Post a Comment